Anton Pictures provides consulting services to 95% of company’s clients (free of charge) as well as to new applying clients.
We will give you our best strategy advice in the movie making process so you can increase the chance for a profit return on your video. All our productions did not loose one cent. We usualy encourage our clients to cut the prduction cost as much as possibile unless, the production is sold in advance.
To apply for consulting services please feel free to give us a call or to send us a written inquiry using the contact page.We proud ourselves with not advertising too much of a dream but a pleasurable and profitable filmmaking experience.
All About Consulting
When embarking on a video production process it is always the best to read and research as much as possibile and ask various independent producers about their past experiences. The main questions should be:
- How much money did they invest?
- When? Is the producion completed?
- What is the distribution status?
- Are there any $$$ profits yet? (money in the hand, not promises) If Yes, HOW? If No, WHY?
- Writing/Rewriting the screenplay
- Are the scenes ordered so they can tell the story in the most dramatic and effective way?
- Are there directorial solutions essential to script problems?
- Do your characters have clear and consistent personalities?
- Does the story have set turning points?
- Do the characters promote the dramatic or/and comedic tension in the storyline?
- Does the flow of tension guide the reader toward the story's climax?
- Does the central story maintain focus throughout the entire screenplay?
- Get familiar with the production process
- Filmaking Literature
- There are no specific filmmaking books that is gonna figure this show business out for any of us. Any of it is a good reading experience. As long as the business side of the production is set, and nobody have to worry too much about the cost, then one can think outside the box, open the limits of filmmaking and give birth to brand new concepts on the screen. Financial autonomy durring the entire production process is a must, as it directly opresses the freedom of creativity.